Friday, April 10, 2009

The BolehJokes Humor: Something to enlighten your day

Interviewer: Since you're not being appointed into the cabinet, what are you gonna do?

Syed H: Hmm...I think I need to reinvent myself in order to stay relevant. Look at Madonna. She reinvented herself many times and remained so successful. I will start with spending some time with Samy to get some valuable advise in getting a wig.

Interviewer: Why did you order the arrest of Teresa Kok last time?
Syed H: I said it many times already (offended). I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT HER!
Interviewer: What do you mean by that?
Syed H: Chua Soi Lek was watching her! She should thank me instead. How ungrateful.

Interviewer: Do you hate Raja Petra?
Syed H: Of course I do! I am better looking and yet he's more popular. How unfair!



Interviewer: What's your plan of action to regain the Indians' confidence in MIC?
Samy: Well it's simple. I'm going to request for more seats. More seats, more indians will support.

Interviewer: Most people claimed that they despise and dislike you.
Samy: I know. It's not my fault. It's my hair stylist! I wanted to change my hairstyle long time ago but was advised that, as long as I am the MIC chairman, it should remain the same. It's fengshui matters you know.
Interviewer: ????


Interviewer: They are all laughing at you right now. They said that you've been sidelined. What's your thought on that?

KJ: Laugh all they want. I got the most important job right now. I am recruiting youth and I will start with all those Mat Rempits. They can contribute to society. Infact, I've been contemplating for a long time whether to get myself a Motorbike courtesy of the Government's fund.

Interviewer: Previously, rumours has it that there is something going on with you and Maya.

KJ: I look into the mirror everyday and I knock my head against it everytime. Maya is not as desperate as some people thought.

Interviewer: Dr Mahathir has been critisizing you lately, putting you in an unfavorable position.
KJ: I know I am not as good looking as as his son Mukhriz but give me a chance! Being ugly is not a crime!



Interviewer: Was Mukhriz's appointment to the cabinet your arrangement, Tun?
Tun M: Nonsense! He sent his resume to Najib himself with his Dell laptop. Of course, he put my name as the referee which adds alot of credibility.

Interviewer: It was claimed that you are the power from behind and that Najib is doing everything according to your advise.
Tun M: Another rubbish. I didnt advise him to marry Rosmah but he did! That shows that he didnt need my advise.

Interviewer: Muhyiddin said that you are like a "pop star"..
Tun M: I know! If only I am alittle bit taller, I would have remained in Bollywood.



Interviewer: People claimed that you listen to Dr. Mahathir and act upon his advice?
Najib: When you go to the clinic, do you listen to the doctor's advise?
Interviewer: Yes
Najib: Exactly. He's a doctor. What's wrong with listening to his advise?

Interviewer: Why you didnt select Khairy into your cabinet?
Najib: It's the face-factor. I cant help it, ok? It's not easy on my part. As I said, UMNO needs a new image!


JUST KIDDING! Dont hate me ya. :)

TCJ

3 comments:

Hot News Writer said...

I like that....please add more people...it will be fun...

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO

jungle bird said...

Great jokes,bolehland joker.

Tun M is a half past 6 doctor. No wonder Najib is now a cuckoo bird after operating by Tun M.

They are all mentally sicked people and should be dumped into tampoi before the rakyat become like them... all are becoming cuckoo birds.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews